New Book Reviews:
- About The Box Jumper:
- “This is one of those books that may be lumped into the dark fantasy genre but deserves to be read by anyone who loves a quality novella.”
— Hellnotes (Read the whole review)
- “Mannetti has an incredible talent for skin crawling suspense and bleeding edge historical horror.”
— Shotgun Logic (Read the whole review)
- “I am openly embarrassed that I haven’t been a rabid fan of Mannetti’s work before, which has now been permanently and definitively corrected.”
— Black Gate (Read the whole review)
Recent and forthcoming short stories:
- “Apocalypse Then” in Never Fear: The Apocalypse, 13/Thirty Books, April 27, 2017
- “The Hermit” in Never Fear: The Tarot, 13/Thirty Books, October 2016
- “Arbeit Macht Frei” in Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories, June 24, 2016
- “Almost Everybody Wins” in Insidious Assassins /Smart Rhino Publications January 2015. Stand alone sequel to “Everybody Wins,” which was made into short film directed by Paul Leyden.
- “Esmeralda’s Stocking” December 2015 Christmas Terrors Anthology 13/Thirty Books.
- Soon to be a full length feature film: DISSOLUTION directed by Paul Leyden and based on my novella (in Deathwatch collection) “Dissolution.” I’ll also be credited as an Executive Producer.
- Presenting lecture on researching for dark, historical horror fiction at Stoker Con, May 2016, Research Secrets for Dark Fiction
- At present working on a new novel, RADIUM GIRL, about a young woman caught up in the Post World War I dial-painters tragedy.
Guest Blog Posts